HCG 2.0 - The Support You Need to Succeed
If you’ve read my book or blogs, you’ve heard me quote Deepak Chopra from time to time. One of my favorites is, “success often happens when people work together. Failure tends to happen alone.” Fairly obvious, right? So why take the risk.
I don’t offer guarantees with my diet plan because there are no guarantees in medicine. However, if you upgrade your HCG 2.0 package from InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss with Accountability Plus+, I will most certainly purchase your next bottle of drops if you don’t get your desired results.
However, that means you must comply with the program. HCG 2.0 is not for everyone. If you’re looking for a grocery list to success, this may not be the diet plan for you. HCG 2.0 is about real and sustainable weight loss. It's about lifestyle change. And in order to make your results permanent, the more permanent you will have to make certain changes.
But don’t let this frighten you. Taste is an acquired sense and at the end of your 40 days (of clean eating), you’ll be surprised at how much you develop a taste for it.
What is Accountability Plus+?
It’s like having your own personal trainer. Instead of wandering around the gym, afraid to touch anything or get in someone’s way, we will be your guides. It’s daily coaching, tips, recipes and emails. It’s accountability PLUS a whole lot more.
When I say a whole lot more, I’m talking about the InsideOut Wellness lifestyle. I founded InsideOut Wellness in 2009 with the belief that TRUE health radiates, fundamentally, from the inside out. The beauty you display on the outside, your aesthetic beauty, is a reflection of what is happening inside your body. It all goes hand in hand. You can’t expect to look your best without feeling your best, both physically, mentally and emotionally.
And let me stress the mental and emotional aspects of your health - if you’ve been operating at a weight of 30 pounds over the ideal for an extended amount of time, there is a good chance that you don’t even remember how good it feels without that additional burden upon you.
No one has embraced this lifestyle more than Judi and Kylene, your Accountability Plus+ coaches. You can read their bio’s above. Individually they’re wonderful. But when you put them together, it’s a game changer. Prepare to lose!
What you’ll learn from AP+ that will make HCG 2.0 the last diet you’ll ever need...
- Weight loss isn’t solely about eliminating calories from your diet, but it’s also about giving your body the proper nutrition it needs to remedy a really messed up satiety response. What do I mean by that? If you continue to eat the worthless calories so prevalent in the Standard American Diet (SAD) you’ll never be satiated. Your body will tell you it’s still hungry because you’re not giving it what it needs such as adequate protein, a healthy balance of fats; and phytonutrition from vegetables. By removing the SAD junk and replacing it with healthy whole foods, your body will reward you by finally telling you it’s full.
- You don’t truly learn something until it becomes part of your vocabulary. You can’t make real lifestyle change by reading a menu. In order to make sustainable lifestyle change, you need to educate yourself so that you can completely and fully explain it to others. Right now, you’re the student, but you'll soon become the teacher. Kylene and Judi are outstanding examples of this. Neither of them applied for the jobs they have. Judi became a permanent presence in my private Facebook group, one of the original members, in fact. So much so that I offered her a job. The exact same is true for Kylene. By educating themselves, they made it their lifestyle. Are they miserable, absolutely not. Do they miss their old lifestyle, no. Are their families healthier because of their lifestyle change, absolutely. Will there be haters in your life that turn their nose up because you’ve become a food snob, YES!!! But is that a bad thing? What is more important, the health and longevity of you and your family, or the haters?
- I mentioned this above, but it’s worth mentioning again, you can’t count calories forever. I am so fortunate that my mother was pioneer of a healthy whole food diet. Sure, she could stretch a pound of hamburger into two meals by combining it with mad starches, but she didn’t allow us any sugar and she fed us vegetables right out of the gate. As a result, I don’t have a sweet tooth and I love eating vegetables. This may sound alien to you right now, and if it does, you’ve got a long way to go, but I’ll show you how to do it. You replace crappy good stuff with healthy good stuff. What would you rather have for dinner, a non-food item from a plastic wrapper that you heat up rather than cook or a grilled piece of salmon with sauteed vegetables? This brings me to my next point...
- You have to make the time to eat healthy. The poor foods in your diet are generally NOT your foods of choice, but your foods of convenience. If you don't allocate enough time to prepare (that means cook, not heat) food for yourself and your family, you'll find yourself without any options. And without options or choices, you're left only with obligation. And obligation takes the fun out of everything. Give yourself options. Both for the sake of your waistline and your peace of mind. Also in line with giving yourself options...
- You have to allocate the proper budget to eating healthy. Kylene will disagree with me on this. She’ll tell you that she actually saves money because there are no more pizza nights or $35 family dinners for four at McDonald's. Instead, she’ll take the kids to the grocery story on a Friday night and shop the perimeters. And, believe it or not, the kids take interest in what they buy because they get to bring it home help prepare it. Personally, since I’ve become a big boy with a big boy job, I feel fine allocating more of my budget to food. I have no problem taking my son out to a steak dinner. It’s an investment. I want him to like healthy food. If you start out feeding your kids sugar and junk, that’s what they’ll learn to like. Don’t put them behind the 8-ball like that. Communicate with them. Educate them. Make it their lifestyle too. You eat three meals per day. You'll likely continue to do that for the rest of your life. What is more important than that? Allocate the proper budget for it.
- Exercise. Eating healthy is way more than half the battle, but exercise is the rest. However, you don’t need a high dollar gym membership and some flashy shoes to maintain a healthy weight, you just need to be active. Do you know what New Yorkers and the Amish have in common? Find out here.
- Being successful with HCG 2.0 has as much to do with managing morale than it does with your HCG supplement or the 2.0 protocol. Over the course of your HCG 2.0 diet you absolutely will experience a stall. It happens to everyone. Accountability Plus+ will teach you how to manage a stall and how to overcome it. It's all about morale.
- Overcoming a stall or multiple stalls leads me into my final point which is intermittent fasting (IF). This is your ace in the hole. Your trump card. When I wrote HCG 2.0 there wasn't a lot of information on IF, but I've compiled my own research, both from personal experience and from the experiences of the members of the Facebook group. Accountability Plus+ will teach you how and when to apply the intermittent fasting to maximize your results on the HCG 2.0 protocol and how to use it to make your weight loss truly sustainable.
This is what it’s all about. HCG 2.0 alone will tell you how to lose 20-30 pounds in 30-40 days, but Accountability Plus+ will show you how to make it permanent.
Dr. Zach LaBoube is a Chiropractor and Fellow of the American Society of Acupuncture. He is currently competing a Masters Degree in Nutrition and Human Performance from Logan University. He specializes in musculo-skeletal injuries and pediatric scoliosis. He founded InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss with the belief that true health radiates, fundamentally, from the inside out.
In 2013 he published his book, HCG 2.0 – Don’t Starve, Eat Smart, and Lose; A Modern Adaptation of the Traditional HCG Diet which has been featured in Wellness Magazine and Yahoo news. eHealth Radio called HCG 2.0 the best diet you’ve never heard of. Click here for full interview with Dr. Zach.
“I tell my pain management patients on a daily basis that only YOU can feel your pain, and only YOU can take the steps necessary to remedy it. Dieting is no different. The first step is the most difficult, but once you make the commitment to take control of your health and well-being, good things will most certainly follow. There is no failure on HCG 2.0, only variations of success.”
He’s spent the last 3 years in Asia and S. America furthering his knowledge of holistic medicine and completing his next book,The After Diet, set to be released in January of 2018.
StartExplanation of VLCD (2:06)
StartWhat is BMR? (0:31)
StartCounting Protein Calories (0:56)
StartThe Importance Of Water
StartHow does intermittent fasting work?
StartDealing With Hunger (0:54)
StartWhat To Do If You Eat Off Plan
StartWhat Is A Fat Fast?