HCG 2.0 - Everything You Need to Know In Twenty Minutes
Don't have time for the book? Don't worry!
With our new video crash course, twenty minutes is all you need to prepare yourself to lose 20-30 pounds in 30-40 days!
I'm currently seeing patients in Singapore and it's an absolute grind. Between my office hours and my MRT commute, I barely have time to eat. I suppose that might not be a bad thing if your goal is weight loss, but I get it. It's hard to make the time for your health.
That's why I created Accountability Plus+. We call it that because it's like having your very own accountability partner in the palm of your hand.
Accountability Plus+ provides you with everything you need to succeed with HCG 2.0 in a series of short, but comprehensive videos. You'll also receive printable PDFs of recipes, grocery lists, food charts and meal plans. It's well worth it's price of $25.
If you have not yet purchased your HCG supplement, you can do so from my website at www.InsideOutWellness.net.
If you're new to HCG 2.0 and InsideOut Wellness, below will tell you a bit about why HCG 2.0 has become the industry standard for rapid yet sustainable weight loss and why Accountability Plus+ makes it easier than ever.
What you’ll learn from this course will make HCG 2.0 the last diet you’ll ever need...
- Weight loss isn’t solely about eliminating calories from your diet, it’s also about giving your body the proper nutrition it needs to remedy a skewed satiety response. What do I mean by that? If you continue to eat the empty calories so prevalent in the Standard American Diet (SAD) you’ll never be satiated. Your body will tell you it’s still hungry because you’re not giving it what it needs such as adequate protein, a healthy balance of fats; and phytonutrition from vegetables. By removing the SAD junk and replacing it with healthy whole foods, your body will reward you with a genuine feeling of fullness and satiety.
- You don’t truly learn something until it becomes part of your vocabulary. You can’t make real lifestyle change by reading a menu. In order to make sustainable lifestyle change, you need to educate yourself so that you can completely and fully explain it to others. Right now, you’re the student, but you'll soon become the teacher. Kylene and Judi are outstanding examples of this. Neither of them applied for the jobs they have. Judi became a permanent presence in my private Facebook group, one of the original members, in fact. So much so that I offered her a job. The exact same is true for Kylene. By educating themselves on the diet, they made it their lifestyle. Are they miserable? Absolutely not. Do they miss their old lifestyle, no. Are their families healthier because of their lifestyle change? A resounding yes. Will there be haters in your life that turn their nose up because you’ve become a food snob, YES!!! But is that a bad thing? What is more important, the health and longevity of you and your family, or the haters?
- I mentioned this above, but it’s worth mentioning again, you can’t count calories forever. I am so fortunate that my mother was pioneer of a healthy whole food diet. Sure, she could stretch a pound of hamburger into two meals by combining it with mad starches, but she didn’t allow us any sugar and she fed us vegetables right out of the gate. As a result, I don’t have a sweet tooth and I love eating vegetables. HCG 2.0 is more about calorie replacement rather than calorie reduction. You replace replace the calorie-dense, nutrition-poor items with the opposite. Eating healthy doesn't have to be miserable. This course will illustrate that.
- You have to make the time to eat healthy. The poor foods in your diet are generally NOT your foods of choice, but your foods of convenience. If you don't allocate enough time to prepare (that means cook, not heat) food for yourself and your family, maintaining a healthy weight will be a struggle. You can't count on pre-made or fast food to provide you and your family with healthy calories. Furthermore...
- You have to allocate the proper budget to eating healthy. Kylene will disagree with me on this. She’ll tell you that she actually saves money by eating healthy because there are no more pizza nights or $35 family dinners for four at McDonald's. Instead, she’ll take the kids to the grocery story on a Friday night and shop the perimeters. And, believe it or not, the kids take interest in what they buy because they get to bring it home help prepare it. Personally, since I’ve become a big boy with a big boy job, I feel fine allocating more of my budget to food. I have no problem taking my son out to a steak dinner. It’s an investment. I want him to like healthy food. If you start out feeding your kids sugar and junk, that’s what they’ll learn to like. Don’t put them behind the 8-ball like that. Communicate with them. Educate them. Make it their lifestyle too. You eat three meals per day. Is there anything else that you do more frequently and with more consistently? Unlikely. It's important. So allocate the proper budget for it.
- Exercise. Eating healthy is way more than half the battle, but exercise is the rest. However, you don’t need a high dollar gym membership and some flashy shoes to maintain a healthy weight, you just need to be active. Walking for 30-40 minutes per day is an ideal start.
- Being successful with HCG 2.0 has as much to do with managing morale than it does with your HCG supplement or the 2.0 protocol. Over the course of your HCG 2.0 diet you absolutely will experience a stall. It happens to everyone. This course will teach you how to manage a stall and how to overcome it. It's all about morale.
- Overcoming a stall or multiple stalls leads me into my final point which is intermittent fasting (IF). This is your ace in the hole. Your trump card. When I wrote HCG 2.0 - A Modern Adaptation of the Traditional HCG Diet, there wasn't a lot of information on IF, but I've compiled my own research, both from personal experience and from the experiences of the members of the Facebook group. This crash course will teach you how and when to apply the intermittent fasting to maximize your results on the HCG 2.0 protocol and how to use it to make your weight loss truly sustainable.
Learn how many calories you're allowed on your very own, individualized HCG 2.0 protocol by completing the BMR calculator on the InsideOut Wellness homepage today.
Dr. Zach LaBoube is a Chiropractor, author and Fellow of the American Society of Acupuncture. He is currently completing a Masters Degree in Nutrition and Human Performance from Logan University. He specializes in musculo-skeletal injuries and pediatric scoliosis. He founded InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss with the belief that true health radiates, fundamentally, from the inside out.
In 2013 he published his book, HCG 2.0 – Don’t Starve, Eat Smart, and Lose; A Modern Adaptation of the Traditional HCG Diet which has been featured in Wellness Magazine and Yahoo news. eHealth Radio called HCG 2.0 the best diet you’ve never heard of. Click here for full interview with Dr. Zach.
“I tell my pain management patients on a daily basis that only YOU can feel your pain, and only YOU can take the steps necessary to remedy it. Dieting is no different. The first step is the most difficult, but once you make the commitment to take control of your health and well-being, good things will most certainly follow. There is no failure on HCG 2.0, only variations of success.”
He is currently seeing patients in Singapore and has spent the past 5 years abroad, expanding his knowledge of holistic healing from Peru to Indonesia.
StartExplanation of VLCD (2:06)
StartWhat is BMR? (0:31)
StartCounting Protein Calories (0:56)
StartThe Importance Of Water
StartHow does intermittent fasting work?
StartDealing With Hunger (0:54)
StartWhat To Do If You Eat Off Plan
StartWhat Is A Fat Fast?